Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Here it came, all crashing down on her strong brother. She knew he was strong at heart and mind, and all he seemed to need was a good cry. Gently she would nuzzle her brother, offering a shoulder to cry on, though she already was one. He would begin to shudder gently beside her, his frame rising up and down in short breaths as tears would flow from bi-colored orbs. Rubies would close in a soft song would come from inky lips, a gentle hum. "I know you miss her... and sometimes a good cry will help... and if it will make you feel better... I'll come with you and we can visit her together. I'd like to meet her, and if it will make you happy, I will do anything for you." She knew that her brother needed Irune, and she truly wanted to see him happy, and she would do her best to. His comment on her being a special case was ignored quietly, as she would press against his side, gently nipping his ankles playfully. "You shouldn't have to wait for Isokan. If she's your love, your love shouldn't be hindered by someone who 'owns' her. Nobody can own someone."

"