ardent

Koval Family

Isidora

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2014, 06:14 AM

With another potential Old Ebony boom starting I have decided to try put Isi's family up for adoption again. They're not related to the Xanilov family, they weren't any sort of royalty or nobility or as pretty as any of them but they can still have a little bit of love right?

Fyodor Koval and Taisiya Durov were rather quiet members of Ebony, they were nothing special just kept their heads down and got on with things. Equally when it came to the rebellion they kept their mouths shut, choosing no side really in the matter. Of course in the long run obviously they showed loyalty to the new leaders in order to keep their home. Their children were born after the rebellion and so have no experience of it all themselves other than whatever they have heard from the pack.

Isi obviously couldn't have cared less, though the opinions of her siblings will be up to whoever adopts them. I would love for at least one of them to have been against the Xanilov family, listening to all of the rumours and believing them having ambition to try rise through the ranks of Old Ebony. I imagine they've probably travelled here due to worry about their sister, she is after all hardly the most responsible of wolves. I'd like as well for her siblings to be at least a bit more serious than she is though still close as a family.

Names and appearances are already selected though obviously you have full range with personality keeping in mind what I've said above. In terms of sizes their father is 34 inches and their mother is 26 inches so they're not likely to be huge wolves.

So, take a look at them they are listed below with their lineart, click the lineart for a bigger image to see the markings clearer. I want the players to be active with them, so if you fall inactive with them (without good reason) they may be put up for adoption again.

RURIK KOVAL

MALE • THREE • AUTUMN

Whether he likes it or not will be called Rikky by Isi

Gift here

ARTEMIY KOVAL

MALE • THREE • AUTUMN

Whether he likes it or not will be called Arty by Isi

Gift here

LILIYA KOVAL

FEMALE • THREE • AUTUMN

Whether she likes it or not will be called Lily by Isi

Gift here