gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
08-31-2014, 09:56 AM
OK so if you haven't heard of the Destruction family by now where on earth have you been? If you've only just joined your forgiven and you just need to know they are one big amazing family.

So Kat and I have some more members of the family that need adopting. We want the players to be active with them, if you fall inactive with them (without good reason) they may be put up for adoption again.

We won't reserve any of the characters for people but it's not a first to finish the app will win. We'll give people a week to finish any apps from the first person to apply for the character and then choose.

Harmony Destruction
female · two · summer
Harmony Destruction is probably better known as the sister of Bass. Lighter aligned, a healer and close to her family. Her name and appearance are not to change and she will also  be Tagavor in Abaven, which is a very high rank. She is head healer and in charge of training all other Mruni's and Vor's, so she must remain active. Her siblings miss her, and would love her to be played and kept active, ideally posting at least once a week.
There is an Avatar with her image and there are a few tables lying around for her as well though you'll have to run through old posts and find those. There may also be some more lovely art made for the person who adopts her...

Howl Destruction
male · five years · spring
Howl Destruction is the son of Novel I and Dutiron I and was part of their first litter. His name and appearance are to stay the same, though you can of course make your own personality keeping in mind that the Destructions are close family. He's had some issues with his parents and his sister Song in the past, though apologies have been made time and time again and all should be forgiven by now. Had been in Ludicael (Song's reign) since Spring Year 2.
His name links to his profile and you can see there is an Avatar with his image (click it and it links to a lineart Kat made). He also has some tables as well though you'll have to look through old posts to find them and there may be some more lovely art made for the person who adopts him...

Story Destruction
male · five years · spring
Story Destruction is the son of Novel I and Dutiron I and was part of their second litter. His name and appearance are to stay the same though you can of course make your own personality keeping in mind that the Destructions are a close family. His litter were brought up in a much better environment and though he has been a witness to some of the strained relationships in the family has never actually been involved with any of them. He has yet to reunite with the family though left his home in Ahlon when he was about a year old.
As you can see there is an Avatar with his image (click it and it links to a lineart Kat made). He also has some tables as well and there may be some more lovely art made for the person who adopts him...

Series Destruction
male · four years · summer
Series Destruction is the son of Adrenaline and Maia and was part of their first litter. His name and appearance are to stay the same though you can of course make your own personality keeping in mind that the Destructions are a close family. He is the second oldest in the first litter and would have been rather close to his siblings later on in life. Adrenaline loved them for about a year before he would grow harsh to his offspring. Any alignment will be allowable, but it would be nice for him to be darker.
His name links to his profile and as you can see there is an Avatar with his image (click it and it links to a lineart Eld made). He also has some tables as well and there may be some more lovely art made for the person who adopts him...

Poem Destruction
female · four years · summer
This she wolf came from the first litter of Adrenaline and Maia, she is likely to be very close to her siblings. her alignment can be anything, but it would be nicer if she was darker and caught back up with Scorpion. She has littleart, but will be given more when adopted.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If Applicable)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]