Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-03-2014, 05:49 PM

Novella's family had come faster than anyone had really anticipated, but Dhiren didn't find it odd. Life threw you curveballs and it was up to you if you wanted to catch it or let it hit you on the head. She had handled everything that had happened and now life was slowing down a bit for his aunt. Dhiren was proud of her and knew she could handle anything. It was in the Destruction blood.
She mentioned bringing Arivae by to see her cousins, aunts and uncles. Dhiren nodded and his smile brightened at the thought of his baby sister. "I think she would really like that, Aunt Novella." He shyly added, "I have to meet them, too...I wasn't there for the birthing of either litter and I apologize." Beta stuff and his own problems had consumed his mind when everything had become a tither. "Do you think they would be scared of meeting such a tall stranger?" he joked, knowing full well that if they weren't afraid of him, they would be of Garth.
His aunt sighed and gave him advice about his sister. Letting her get through it and being there for support was all he could do without getting caught in the middle. He nodded and turned his gaze to look up at the land in front of them. "You're right," he confirmed, still speaking to her as his look became distant. "There is only so much you can do for your siblings, even if you think that your way would solve everything."

Talk like this