Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2014, 01:43 PM

He?d be greeted by a rather rough growl as he made himself comfortable behind her, the obvious agitation hardly stopping him from surrounding her. He wouldn?t feel anger or irritation towards her, only a strong affection and attachment. He would never be loyal physically but did she realize how much she meant to him? She would stare at him sharply, her word sharp. She would acknowledge him at least, letting him know she was at least willing to hear him out. Did he realize how much she cared for him? Very much so, as the tiny thought of her leaving brought out those same feelings within him. Though he?d proclaimed his claim over her she?d shown no interest in leaving. They?d been through so much together already, of all the she wolves who was it he came home to?
She obviously didn?t know, otherwise he would have gotten a different reaction. His bright sun light gaze would look into her deep purple orbs, he felt like he might break if he couldn?t look into them any longer. Was it love that he felt for her? Was he capable of truly loving? "You know you?re the one who holds my heart." Even if his other organs were not exclusive. "I don?t want you to feel like you mean nothing to me. You?re the only one I?ll ever share my den with."

"Scorpion's Speech"
"Othello's Speech"