size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 04:18 PM

The words that left Quelt's maw left Bass feeling hurt and confused. The blue male had made it known that he was looking to start his own kingdom, but so soon after his own rank challenge? He was glad that it seemed that Isardis was gone, although it made their battle even more pointless. He knew that it was a stupid battle, but would not linger on those thoughts. He let out a soft sigh, closing his golden eyes to hide the pain he was feeling. He was going to miss this man, he had helped him so much through the growing of his pack. "So soon?" He whispered, clearing his throat and meeting the bi-coloured gaze. "I am glad that you are setting out for your dreams Quelt, but you will be missed here. After all that work and the whole rank challenge..." Bass cleared his throat again, he was not going to lose his control over his emotions. "You have taught me a lot, and I feel like I am losing a great, dear friend. But go on Quelt, fulfill your dreams. Abaven will be here for you if you need to return to it, there will always be a home here for you." Blowing out a sigh, he managed a smile. "Abaven will provide support to your pack when you get it, we will help you grow strong like you helped me."