-
build
player
08-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Find the strength to see this through

Asya Daryha Winterfell

We are the ones who will never be broken

Well that was... awkward.

She gulped as he told the tale of their mother and father dying and her eyes widened. She had a look that screamed ?I?m so sorry I should have never said that? and she hoped that the children would be alright. She knew that mention of her parent?s death at that age had driven her into anger and denial that they were not, in fact, gone from the world just yet. What was quite ironic was the fact that she had just charged into a group of wolves, asking if they knew her, just to find they were her children and in-laws respectively. What made it awkward was the sadness they had all gone through and how she could have possibly just opened up wounds.

?I? I?m so sorry.? She apologized for multiple things at once. ?I?d like to stay if you don?t mind. I?m a trained healer and I have family here.? She stated as she sat down, staring at her paws as she tried to cope with the fact that her aunt was gone. Her aunt had actually helped deliver her, but she was too young to remember such things. She remained silent as she gazed around. She looked at the pup she had seen that the other pup that she had neglected to see before with an apologetic look before looking back at her paws. It would probably be best if she stopped talking until she could talk to someone in private. It also made her wonder if that boy who had run off as she arrived had in fact been one of her cousins.