ardent

Sky High

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2014, 09:28 PM

Seemingly endless adventures had distracted Venus - pulling her away from her Abaven home to, perhaps, discover herself. To discover who she was beyond her blackened heart, who she might have been if history could be rewritten. One exploration had indeed engraved itself upon her soul in a twisted, masochistic way. She had found peace in a man that reminded her of her former puppeteer. Her personal Hades. This man giving her a faint source of light in her darkened state - perhaps providing comfort in memories.

She had returned to Abaven, a home in which continued to grow on her, in time to hear her king's demand for her presence. She was quick to assume the man was going to scold her for continuous leaves; however, these leaves would eventually lead her to becoming all the more confident, brave, and strong. It would eventually lead to her royal blood making its way to her surface and hopefully, with time, would completely wash away all of the darkness that wrapped around her in a thick blanket of shadows.

It was mid-day when she met the king. Sun drew high in the sapphire sky, shedding its golden light upon all of Abaven. Something inside her yearned to stay and prove herself even more to her king - to become his most trusted servant. Yet, she still longed to lead a powerful empire. Ah, thoughts and feelings seemed to pull her in so many confusing directions.

Venus stood a few feet away from her king, facing him and waiting patiently for her scolding she thought she so deserved. Though, perhaps, the king did not notice her leavings. . . maybe the man had plenty of kingly duties to keep him entertained whilst she was on a path to discover her inner light. Venus dipped her head in a respectful bow and met Bass's gaze. You called my king. . . and I have come.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts