Rentaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2014, 09:48 PM

Unappealing. Was he really that way? He loved it when they played along. Rentaro was always one for a game, his teeth would clench together. He was a demon he could not deny. In this world he always wanted to be on top. Those who gave him the thrill of a challenge made him love them. If it was easy, Rentaro probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as he did. No, he did not expect life to be explained and given to him on a silver platter, that would be boring. He would bleed for anything so he felt that he earned it from day one. As she moved away, his grin widened a little. He tried to be a gentleman shifting his shoulders a little as he raised his eyebrows at her. A fun dance it would be. Perhaps even a fun fight would be involved!
?Oh but you are, why not dance with me pretty little thing.? he circled for a moment, pulling his white tail in front of her like a snake. Until he faced her directly like a straight line. ?I want to see my spawn running around with your gene's lady of the night.? he had no quarrels with fighting with a lady. He would make her HIS if she refused. Or at least attempt to do so.

?I speak?