Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-31-2014, 10:05 PM

Wolves slowly began to gather to the call, one of the first ones from her side of this gathering being Liberty who questioned what they were doing here. "These are wolves from Abaven," she whispered back in reply. Their leader, Bass, and I have set up a group practice spar between our packs." She smiled reassuringly and turned her attention back to the gathering wolves, watching them file in one by one. It seemed they were slightly outnumbered, but Athena really hadn't expected any less. Their numbers were small at the moment. She was happy with the turn out, noting that the only one who she had really wanted to be here that was absent was Kyung. She would have to be sure to meet up with him and spar with him separately to ensure he was still training well.

After it seemed like everyone that was going to come had gathered, Bass spoke up, greeting everyone and starting to break down everyone into pairs. Athena silently filled in names that Bass didn't know. Haruka and Motif, Wren and Talvi, Mirabella and Liberty, Venus and Vereux, Quelt and Lysis. She glanced toward the two that were left without partners and back to Bass, considering the options for them. If only Kyung and Devin had shown, then they would be perfectly even. "Those pairings seem fine to me. Maybe then we can spar Bass? And I certainly wouldn't mind sparring twice so maybe I can go against Quintus or Serra when we're done," she offered, glancing around at her packmates to see if anyone else would step up to do a second spar.

Speech
Thought
Others