size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 11:08 PM

It didn't take her long to join him, and even though she may not think it, he was aware of her leaving. He thought that this rank would help her tie in with the responsibilities that would be required of her. He knew that she strives for a higher rank, that her mere title of Bjundi was not enough for the girl. He smiled at her, nodding his head as well. He would not scold her -- too hard at least. "Have you had fun on your little travels?" He asked teasingly, a soft chuckle drawing from his muzzle. He wouldn't be too harsh on her, he understood that sometimes getting away from home was the best thing, it was easier to discover yourself when there wasn't so many voices whispering in your ear. Bass was fine with her wandering off, as long as she called Abaven home, that was okay with the young king. Plus, she was here after all, was she not? That was just fine with him.

Taking in a deep breath, the white boy folded himself onto his rump as his golden gaze inspected her galactic face. "I have been thinking ever since Quelt left." It still pained him, Quelt had been a good friend to the growing boy. He knew that he was off fulling his dreams of leading his own kingdom, but he would be missed. That and he dragged along a lot of the members that he thought were more faithful to him. He lost numbers, but he was at least glad that they were going with Quelt. He needed to add stronger, more determined wolves to his ranks, ones that were not joining because one wolf led them that way. He still loved each and every wolf that came with Quelt, that is how he gained his new little apprentice. But that didn't make the sting less when they walked away.

Bass cleared his throat, his eyes had gone unfocused from his thoughts. As he came back to her star dusted face, he blinked a few times. "As I was saying I have been thinking. I would like to offer you the position of Kashkar, Venus. This is a gift, a challenge does not have to come with it. However, this gives you an amble opportunity to challenge for Naharar." He said, the words flowing from his salmon tongue. That was the highest rank that she could ever be granted, and while other wolves were able to challenge her for it he had no doubt that she would defend her rank. His smile was broad as he awaited her answer. He highly doubted that she would refuse, but he wished to see her face as he offered this to her. After all, it is what she wanted, was it not?