ardent

Sky High

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 04:43 AM

Toes shuffled easily upon the summer grass, thoughts distracted her for just a moment. Her mind temporarily journeying back to her meeting with Goliath and the storm the two had encountered. Indeed, she had enjoyed her travels and for some foreign reason, she longed to see the Cerberus she had crossed paths with once more. No, more than once. For what reason? That was also unknown, but some magnetic force drew her to him. Ah, in time they would meet again, but this meeting with her king was important right now. Yes, my travels have actually helped me in more ways than I would have thought.

She was sure a scolding would follow; however, it was pleasingly surprising when a chuckle would follow his words. She would never abandon her king. Shadowed heart and tainted mind, she was still a fallen princess with a deep understanding of loyalty. The next words to fall from his royal lips would catch her interest. She had heard whispers of Quelt's leave, but she was unsure of how many followers he had taken with him. Surely Abaven's numbers suffered with his parting of ways. The king's mind seemed to hesitate on unspoken thoughts. Mmm, the situation had seemingly left its mark on the young man's heart.

Then the next sentences would seemingly ignite a spark in the gal's marbled eyes. Undying interested burned softly, yet noticeably like embers. Bass offered her two positions - Kashkar being a gift and giving her the opportunity to prepare to challenge for Naharar. Ah, it was already known what she would want to do. To battle for a rank of royals, to earn it by spilled blood and bruises. It was an opportunity she had long been craving. One simple word would kiss her lips - Naharar. It was laced in tones of excitement and curiosity. Following the single word, she would continue with words of appreciation and acceptance of his offering. Thank you, my king. I will gladly accept your offer. I appreciate your offering and I will not disappoint you. You have my word. I will be preparing myself for Naharar - a goal I am sure I will obtain. Venus bowed to her king in respect. Respect in which he truly deserved.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts