Ellis

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 11:57 AM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The woman would ease her rigid stance, and Ellis would allow herself to relax as well. Ears would lift some, watching the woman as she came closer. She would swallow, allowing herself to relax, teal-green eye fixed on the other. The other seemed to hold a look that she was not pleased with her. Ellis couldn't imagine why, what she might have done wrong, but did not find it right to ask. The small woman would give a nod as the other introduced herself. Dodge Garver. The family name was not one that she was familiar with at all... at least not that she could recall. Her memories were still lost to her. Perhaps they were something that could be regained with time, but right now Ellis felt such a thing was not possible. But the anger that frayed on the edge of the woman's voice left her unnerved.

So the woman wasn't pleased with her. Her weakness perhaps? How she cowered, and decided not to stand? Ellis flick her ears back, lifting her head as she found something inside her rising. A switch that warned her of being weak, of needing to show she wouldn't simply be pushed around. Maybe she was scared, yes, and had no knowledge of fighting, but that didn't mean she would be bullied, right? "I'd appreciate you not looking at me that way, Miss Garver. I may not walk your path, but that does not mean I am worthless." Ellis would keep her voice level, finding strength to stand and speak to the one before her. She would need to learn to stand firm to all... and this was the first step.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.