Arisu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-01-2014, 04:50 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width: 650px; border:1px solid #BORDER COLOR; background-position:Top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000">

I'll be TWISTED its my turn!

Arisu met her opponent well enough, the russet girl?s own attack yielding results that were satisfactory. As long as the orange woman was injured that was all the yearling cared for. If she lost this, if she walked away from this battlefield without her tongue, at the very least she had fought and did her damned best to uphold at least some of the honor that was left within her family. Her mother, would she have stood and fought for her children? That was a thought at the back of Arisu?s mind, but there was something left with little doubt in this challenge; Arisu was loyal to those who shared her blood.

Arisu?s teeth would miss their mark, due to the orange woman?s pivot upon her front legs to her right, but at least they would find a hold. Top jaw would land closer to the top of her opponent?s right foreleg and her bottom one would settle on the outside of the woman?s right leg. Her lower jaw fell lower on the leg however, both sets of fangs sinking into the flesh of her opponent about half and inch deep. Blood, the metallic and bitter taste, would flow in the russet girl?s mouth as her head landed at an angle more to her own left than intended. Her frontal attack was a bit sharper than intended, the lower part of her forehead, closer to her eyes, meeting the left edge of the woman?s chest. The bump was hard enough to make her head ache, perhaps a light bruise later, but nothing truly worth crying over. She suspected she struck a bone, and more likely than not hadn?t even phased the other with that part of her attack.

The most important part of this fight was keeping her defenses up while all of the attacks went on. Arisu?s glowing acidic orbs were slits, determination and hate raging within. This battle was one of serious matters, and again she reminded herself, regardless of outcome, she was putting her all into this. Ears were flat against her skull, her head still aligned with her spine throughout her attack. Her core was tightened and even if she had to give up a bit of her widened stance she would keep her weight as distributed as possible. It would make using force to break bones harder, but in the long run it could very well help her balance. Perhaps that was why when her right forepaw paw landed upon that of the forepaw of her opponent Arisu would not feel the bones break... But with any luck the suffered a decent amount of damage.

Do to her former charge at the orange woman, as well as the stomp upon her opponent?s toes, when the paw was pulled forcefully out from under her Arisu? front right leg would settle back upon the ground a quarter inch when she once struck it down over the other?s paw. Fur remained bristled, tail aligned carefully with her spine. The tail was in no danger -- no, the danger, she was convinced, lay only before her. Brow was furrowed with her resolve, trying to push the pain aside in reminder of what she fought for. The dust would barely settle from their first attacks before they were striking again.

Arisu released the woman?s leg after her own attacks had landed; though the bite not where she planned for it to land and the slam a failure. She needed a new strategy, and something to get this orange bitch off her neck. Arisu kept he neck scrunched and shoulders rolled forward, even if it was painful to do so, because without such defenses that bite could have been far worse. But her opponent had not released her own hold, the russet girl ripping her head to her own left and downward just in time for that slight slack in her opponent?s jaws. {{?The slack of her jaws would be brief--only a spasm as she attempted to get a better and wider grip on the smaller wolf's scruff?}} It was a compromising defense that left the punctures deeper, between half and inch and three quarters of an inch deep, along with tears that oozed blood down her neck. This, however, was better than being held in place where the woman wanted her.

Arisu had no time to think, only act, as she retaliated. Arisu aimed her jaws upward, towards the lower right area of her opponent?s neck, behind the hook of her right jaw; toward the very pressure point the orange woman sought to attack on her in the beginning. But she was aimed a little further back toward Jupiter?s right shoulder, rather than directly behind the hook of the jaw to ensure it landed on her neck. The plan was that her top jaw would land a bit past that point and her bottom jaw up under the orange woman?s neck. Her back left leg would take a step forward before she threw her weight in an upward motion to aid with the angle of her attempted bite. Arisu?s right foreleg would partially miss the swipe of the orange woman, instead catching her claws as they move upward around the lower part of her leg {in between the area of her knee and ankle}. Three scratches would bring blood to the surface to mark where the claws struck; nothing too horrible. Her left foreleg too would rise, aiming to hook around her opponent?s lower neck, closer to her shoulders, and hold her balance there while she delivered the bite.

There was one thing Arisu didn?t expect, however, on the other woman?s side. An ally in the form of a companion, a Tasmanian Devil, who would attack in order to aid his mistress. Sharp teeth would set into the tarsus of her left back leg, puncturing the flesh and feeling like little needle pricks as they sank in. Her entire weight was on her back legs right now, enough to keep the damned creature from pulling her leg out from under her straight away, though she felt it shifting beneath her with the tugs. This was it -- if she didn?t make some sort of comeback here her challenge was going to be for nothing.

Fight:: Arisu vs. Jupiter for Removal of Tongue {Maim}

Round:: Two out of Two

Attacks:: Arisu aimed her jaws upward, towards the lower right area of her opponent?s neck, behind the hook of her right jaw; the very pressure point the orange woman sought to attack on her in the beginning. But she was aimed a little further back toward Jupiter?s right shoulder, rather than directly behind the hook of the jaw to ensure it landed on her neck. The plan was that her top jaw would land a bit past that point and her bottom jaw up under the orange woman?s neck. Her back left leg would take a step forward before she threw her weight in an upward motion to aid with the angle of her attempted bite. Arisu?s right foreleg would miss the full swipe of the orange woman, instead catching her claws as they move upward around the lower part of her leg {in between the area of her knee and ankle}. Three scratches would bring blood to the surface, nothing too horrible. Her left foreleg too would rise, aiming to hook around her opponent?s lower neck, closer to her shoulders.

Defenses:: Narrowed Eyes, Pinned Ears, Head Aligned With Spine, Tightened Core, Weight Distributed, Hackles Raised, Tail Raised To Align With Spine, Brow Furrowed, Neck Scrunched, Shoulder Rolled Forward

Injuries::

-Half to three-quarters deep punctures to her scruff in front of her right shoulder. Has tearing.

-Bump on her forehead, small bruise.

-Three scratches in between the area of her knee and ankle on right foreleg.

-Punctures and slight tearing from Mercury?s teeth.

Notes::

Songlist of Fighting for Round Two:

[Welcome To The Family ;; Avenged Sevenfold], [Fury Of The Storm ;; Dragonforce], [I?ma Monster ;; Blood On The Dancefloor]. [My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em? Up) ;; Fallout Boy], [A Lunatic?s Lament -- Alesana], [Change The Formality ;; ], [Caught Like A Fly ;; Falling In Reverse], [Winter?s Wolves ;; The Sword], [You?re Going Down ;; Sick Puppies], [Stop A Bullet ;; Black Light Burns], [Heavy Hangs The Albatross ;; Alesana], [I Will Not Bow ;; Breaking Benjamin]

Refs::

Jupiter?s Pivot, provided by Star. <-- Link a little to the left

Angle of Jupiter?s head before she began her Attack. Provided by Star. <-- Link a little to the left

Site for leg diagram showing where Mercury?s bite landed, Provided by Star. <-- Link a little to the left. Due to Star?s phrasing I assumed she meant the lower part of the tendon, so when the leg shifted for the lift the tarsas would be a plausible area for it to land.

Notes:: Best of luck Star, Ily, and not fighting you again if I can help it. <333 Also agree with the judge, and thankies to whomever does judge it!

"Hear My Voice,"

'Read My Thoughts.'