Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
09-01-2014, 06:10 PM

Fortunately there had been no girl squeal or even a more macho call of surprise. At least Warja would have been the only witness but something told him any such reaction would have been rather difficult to live down and likely would have caused him some torment for a little while. Kismet was lucky this time however, and Warja left disappointed by his rather mild reaction.

He would simple grin at her comment and certainly have no complaints with it. He'd be happy with her finding him far more often than they managed to locate one and other. "I'll agree with that." He would respond simply. "What took you so long?" He'd add teasingly though of course he was just as guilty of leaving large gaps in between their meetings.

As Warja caught sight of the water and moved closer to get a better look Kismet would suddenly be reminded of the strange glowing liquid. Warja had certainly distracted him for a moment and the mystery of the shrines would be cast aside for his dearest friend. Now though she was intrigued and his attention would return to them. "I don't know. I was just starting to try figure it out when you appeared."