Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
09-01-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014, 10:38 PM by Falk.)

His dear mate's words met his ears, the voice he had been craving to hear for months, but the words she spoke confused him. It had never crossed his mind that she should be guilty for disappearing or that he should even be upset with her for leaving. All of his anger had been directed toward himself for not being at that challenge and for not being able to find her. He hugged her tight, letting his larger form curl around her protectively, afraid that if he let her go she was dissipate into thin air. "No, Surreal, no... Please, don't be sorry. I'm the one that should be sorry," he told her, his deep voice still rough with tears. "I should have been at that challenge. I thought I was doing the right thing, staying behind to help guard Valhalla, but I realize now that I should have been there for you and for Erani. I should have been there..."

Falk gave a shuddering sigh and pulled away from her just enough so that his gaze could find her stunning eyes, not letting his paws fall away from her form just yet. It would probably be quite a while before he got up the courage to be more than a few inches from her again. A slight smile curved the corners of his mouth and he ever so gently licked the tears from her cheeks. "I have missed you so much. I searched for you every single day... I've probably covered every single inch of Alacritis and even a little outside of its borders, but I don't regret a single step because they eventually led me back to you."

His smile widened a bit as he just took a moment to really take in the sight of her, gazing lovingly down at her as he admired her beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, amazing fur... She was as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside. "I think you've gotten more beautiful since the last time I saw you," he said with a chuckle, his tone picking up a light tone of teasing. It wasn't till then that he noticed the change in her scent again and it still took him a moment to realize what it meant. It was the first time he had been around a fea who was in heat so it was a bit of a reach for him to remember that. He blinked at the realization, but he didn't comment on it. Falk simply held her a little tighter and placed a kiss on her muzzle while he tried to figure out how to sort out this natural craving her scent brought up in him.

Speech
Thought
Others