-
build
player
09-02-2014, 01:42 AM

I AM RAW A DINOSAUR ,

BUT I WILL NEVER BE EXTINCT

TAG | MORGANA
Quote:
The taste of blood would always be something that he enjoyed.
She would tease him, and on the inside he enjoyed that as well. She was a strong woman, and rarely did he take a liking to a female in the first place. Of course, part of him thought that his queen would be mad for him returning to the borders injured with this girl. Then again she would have to prove herself, and so would he still less he remain a commoner which he did not plan to do. Rentaro knew perfectly well how pack life went. "Well it is not MINE, but I do reside in it. So far the alphess proves strong. She will test you at the borders just a fair warning." his tail would flick over her back as he leaned into her as well. Their scents mingling, he would not do the deed just yet but they both knew when she came into heat what he wished for.
"Pendragon, are you prepared for that to become your middle name?" he smirked as he began towards the Aracnum territory. Surname's were important in this world, he knew that from hearing about Armada's and other things. The Bloodling family itself too. He was royalty, but never cared much for that title since he left after murdering half of those within the kingdom without a care. His bland eyes looked forward. Well, life tended to work this way.
BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN