Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-02-2014, 08:11 AM

Athena listened with a twitch of her ear, a little surprised that he knew her high-ranking in her pack. She hadn't mentioned Bevroren at all, but she knew well enough that he could have easily smelled it on her pelt and she certainly hadn't kept her position a secret before now. She shrugged it off, instead focusing on him and the curiosity she felt toward him. She smiled softly and replied, "In my opinion, every problem carries equal weight. Who am I to say that your worries aren't causing you any less pain than mine? In fact, I often find that problems in your personal life are even harder to deal with than matters of what is more or less your job for a pack. So, I would be happy to listen to what is bothering you." She smiled faintly and waited with curiosity to hear what was on his mind. She had been hidden away in Bevroren for so long that part of her craved to hear what life was like for wolves in other parts of Alacritis. In a way, the young girl deep down inside her was excited to hear any piece of gossip though she hated to think of someone elses tribulations like that.

Speech
Thought