gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-02-2014, 09:40 AM

A soft, pleased hum rumbled in her chest as he responded to her words by immediately closing any distance between them, even wrapping a leg around her and pulling her to his chest. Tipped her head up to give him more access to her tender skin as he nipped at her throat. Her silver gaze fluttered closed at his words and she grinned, not saying a word and not resisting in the slightest. She was eager to see what inspiration had struck him. Every thought or fear had disappeared from her head and for the first time in months Conan was completely gone from her thoughts.

However, it seemed he had worries unlike herself. When he hesitated she opened her gaze once more and turned her head to glance toward him curiously, hearing the desperate need in his voice, but seeing an uncertainty in his acid green gaze. "I want you too... If you want me, have me," she told him, her expression sure and unwavering. She wasn't sure what had brought on his sudden uncertainty, but she didn't really care to ask, at least not right now. Maybe one day, if they ever met against after this day she would ask but for now she only wanted to focus on their chance meeting and the inspiration he had spoken of.

Speech
Thought
Others