gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-02-2014, 11:47 AM

She?d inhale sharply as the heat of the day would wake her from her fitful sleep. A sigh would follow, her listless form coming into full wakefulness Her bright blue eyes would blink back the sunlight that filtered through the den, her mind trying to stay blank but the memories would quickly return. She?d whimper slightly before realising Ara was beside her, she was the most stable of comforts to her right now. Her mother and brother were there too, but they were trying to run the pack and she knew they couldn?t always be with her. Still, it was hard to not be by herself. Elohim would accompany her when Ara was with her new brother, they did their best to keep her in their company. She didn?t want to find out what it was like to be alone.
Her features would nuzzle into Ara?s neck, she?d yet to tell the othe rgirl, but she?d never have to. Elohim told her that everyone knew, and now more than ever she had a fear of seeing the boy again. They?d learned what he?d done, and none of them would be safe.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]