gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-02-2014, 12:21 PM

Ara would awaken in no time, her alertness coming to her almost instantly as her panicked features rose from her paws. Novel knew no way to wake her up without surprising her so she hadn?t really tried. As soon as her friend knew the coast was clear she would sigh with relief, the stress melting from her as she pushed closer to Novel. The white girl would feel the touch spread a warmth over her, there was a feeling of safety that came with the touch and she? relax. She?d take the nuzzle and lean into the other girl?s touch before she pulled back again, their blue eyes meeting.
Novel felt weird when the other?s touched her. Even her own mother?s gentle kisses caused a panic within her. Though she would appreciate their presence, Ara?s was the only touch that calmed her jumpy reactions. It was all involuntary of course, her reaction to being violated so easily. Lel had hurt her in more ways than one, and she was only beginning the road to recovery. It didn?t help that she was beginning to think there would be another hurdle before her.
It hadn?t taken long for her scent to change again. She knew very well that she should have been expecting such consequences all along but she was loathe to say it. She?d try and ignore the facts and hope that her troubles would just disappear. She wanted to go back to what she?d been before. Not this frightened husk of a wolf. "I guess. Better than yesterday, but the nightmares are still so vivid." she would shiver, the nightmares were easy to deal with. The thought of potentially being a mother was not.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]