gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-02-2014, 01:07 PM

Eventually they would no longer be able to deny the truth of the matter, right now Novel was doing well to keep the thoughts from her mind. Ara?s presence would help, she was a welcome distraction to the terrible thoughts that would race through her mind. She felt like less of a shell with the girl around, and she couldn?t honestly say she enjoyed having her by her side. Elohim would be out, taking a rest from his watch, and Novel would not deny the subtle enjoyment she could feel with the alone time she got with Ara.

She would apologize for the dreams that were happening, but obviously it was not her fault. Novel?s features would swivel as she tried to rid her friend of the feeling, but she couldn?t imagine ever blaming her for what had happened. Ara would continue though, her nose moving to nuzzle the teeth marks that marred her scruff. She?d stifle a whine at the touch, trying to black out what she?d be reminded of. This touch was so much different to the way she?d been restrained. Ara?s touch held nothing but love and affection. "Worse." She?d answer the question easily, she hadn?t noticed until that moment how nauseous she?d become. "I think I?ll be sick," with that little warning she would rush from the den, determined not to soil her home.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]