Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Ixionn was casually prowling upon the neighboring lands to Abaven, tail high in the air, a smooth smile played upon his lips. He was having a good day. His belly was full of healthy goat, and it was beautiful out here. Earlier that day, he had seen a goat, alone and young. But plump and tasty looking. He had successfully chased it into a ditch to kill it and eat it there...and it tasted as good as ever. And that put him into a happy mood. Even with all these things going on. In fact, he had a leg of the goat still stuffed inside his mouth in which he would probably eat later.
A river came into view, and Ixionn immediately quickened his pace with the mouth-watering limb bouncing around in his jaws. And it turned out that he wasn't the only one there. A black form of a girl stood there in the distance, moving along the water casually. With...with some kind of long thing attached to her back. He wasn't sure what it was. It kind of looked like some type of big rat. But he was curious. So, he skidded to a halt, and happily made his way over without any second thoughts.
Ears would move forward as he finally got close enough to see what was on her back. It looked almost familiar. Still- he didn't seem to know what it was. Ixionn snorted and sat before her, tail thumping at the earth. The boy instantly spat his leftover meal over to the side, licking his bloodied lips with a friendly grin to the girl. His bright red eyes ran up and down the woman and that thing stuck to her back, before grinning and addressing her.
"Hey there! You caught my eye back there...I wanted to come see who you were." He took a moment to savor her looks, eyes lighting up as he noticed the color of her eyes. Green. He loved green-eyed girls. Especially ones with black fur like hers. The boy's grin widened, tail continuing to thump against the earth. "I'm Ixionn, son of Quelt and Irune Walker. Paron of Abaven...for now." The masked boy huffed and awaited the girl's reply.