Feanor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-07-2014, 01:55 PM

He listened intently to the pitiful lump of a wolf's excuse for his disgusting trespass of being a weakling."Special" He said. Special was right. He felt the small boy's paws dig into his gut, foolish thing that he was, attempting to push away a monster like himself. Although, he supposed, maybe he was being too rash. With a disgusted huff he stepped off the violet wolf, flicking his tail. "You're lucky to be so pitiful." He grumbled, tail on level with his body, flagging his disgust. "Killing you now would be a blessing I'm sure." He barked. "Gods be merciful to the bitch that sired a weakling cub like you. He began to circle the berated wolf, a fierce snarl curling his lips back. In his mind he knew there was more than one reason he would not attack the boy, he was, thankfully, very beautiful, and although he shared his tastes with no one he respected beauty. But unfortunately for Salamander he was of the mind that he was a geode, beautiful though he might be, he'd have to break him open to see his true pulchritude

"Speech"
'thoughts'