Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-03-2014, 02:52 PM

She spoke of his cousins with a tender voice and Dhiren couldn't help but feel happiness for his aunt. Her family was steadily growing, becoming smarter each day and learning more with each experience. Silently, he wondered if he would ever have children of his own. With the way things were going with Guinevere, he wasn't so sure about his future. Such a thought remained in his head, for he didn't want to bring up his woes unless asked.
Novella asked of Arivae and everyone else, making Dhiren think in silence for a minute as they continued to walk. His paws graced the ground beneath them as his mind collected all of his brothers and sisters together in his head. "They're all doing okay," he began. "Mama is still tending to Arivae, but only when Garth isn't playing with her." His smile widened and he wagged his tail behind him. "Her fur would have others thinking she came from my litter, but we all know that would be impossible."
They walked through a thicker set of trees and he continued to speak. "My younger brothers and sisters are still getting used to Mama being back. Saga is still bitter about it, but all I can do for her is try to console the pain she is feeling..." His smile faltered and he met Novella's own bi-colored gaze. "I hope that she will get through it, Aunt Novella. I don't like seeing my siblings upset."

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn