Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-03-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:? I wanna hear your beating heart tonight;
Before the bleeding sun comes alive; ?

Perhaps tonight would be different; a new leaf for the couple. Hopefully this time it wouldn't be awkward as it had gotten by the rapids. In the moonlight, the cliffs were simply brilliant. Each noise resonated from the crystal formations inset into the ground in a melodic echo, even the quiet drone of crickets in the distance. This was quite a ways away from Abaven's realm, but hopefully he could make it. "Quintus..." Silently she called, before her mismatched gems would close, as her crown threw back to the sky, letting out a song of pure harmony, one she was renown for. "Hopefully this won't be like last night. I've had some time to clear my mind, Quintus." If he would come, her left shoulder would gently press against his side, her crown seeking his neck as she would nuzzle his chest, feeling his presence, as if he was just a materialization of her mind that would disappear within moments. "Isn't it beautiful out here? The way the crystals reflect the moon... it's just so perfect... Don't you agree?" Gently her voice would sound upon the wind, as she planted a soft kiss upon the russet masked boy's cheek.