Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-03-2014, 06:25 PM
It was quiet in this little cave. And mostly dark...but the little pools that practically glowed here and there lit his path. Ixionn didn't know how he ended up in here. But it was a beautiful place...like an underground heaven. It sounded strange but from his view in here it was so clear to understand. Paws would grace the stony earth as his bloody red eyes would sweep the stream and the pools surrounding it, the tip of his tail sweeping at the dusty ground casually. He was so tempted to drink from these pools...but why? Because he thought they'd grant him good luck?
Tears would form in his eyes suddenly as one of the larger pools in the corner came into view. Without a second thought, the man slowly stepped over the quiet little stream of shimmering blue water, crouching over the pool and staring into his reflection. He saw Hajime...no, he saw himself. A tear drew away from his face and plopped into the water softly, making a final noise in the underground pass. But these weren't tears of sadness, or anger. But of joy.
"I'll be like you, dad. I'll be the greatest goofball in the world..." Slowly, he moved down onto his belly, sprawling his arms out into the water and smiling weakly. "I'll be like Quelt...I'll be a king someday. Just like you wanted me to be..." The masked boy slowly tipped his muzzle up, tail thumping softly against the ground and making poomph, poomph noises that echoed like millions of wolves in the cave. "I promise...I promise."
Finally he stood up and smiled, calmly moving into the water and drifting at the surface. As if he was dead, he would turn over on his side and just sit there. The water eventually calmed and he was just that big random figure in a pool of nothing over than beauty. And as Ixionn thought, good luck. Yes...he'd be a king someday. He'd die trying. Hajime wanted his pups to be heirs...and so, alongside Renhet, he would be. Even if he died trying.