i'm dancin, dancin in the stars }}

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2014, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014, 03:09 PM by Ixionn.)

It wouldn't take Ixionn too long to notice the aroma of his father wafting in the air. His eyes immediately opened, and there the slate blue boy stand, eyes staring into him. Speechless, the masked boy would roll over, continuing to stare up at Quelt with curiosity. "There isn't a need to promise, young one." His soft voice would repeat in the cave, over and over as a simple echo. Ixionn felt the need to reply to the statement- but noticed that Quelt hadn't finished. "As long as you are true to yourself, the gods and Hajime will love you Ixionn. No matter what happens, whenever you step back up again, you gain a new skill a new strength. You ARE strong, just like your brothers and sisters. But you will always be uniquely you."
The words were a lot to take in...so after a few moments of the man trying to understand, he stared up at his foster father with a sigh. He figured Quelt found him stronger than the other pups...which almost made him feel a bit saddened. But proud that he could be seen as the guardian or the leader of Elsa's litter. That overprotective older brother who won't leave you alone. A smile played upon the face of the boy, and he finally spoke,

"I hope you're right, Quelt. I hope I can be in your place someday...I hope I could ever grow to be as strong as you." Ixionn slowly crawled out of the water, sitting beside his father and leaning into him for a moment. His red eyes drifted to the water, and again, his voice ripped through the cave. "So...could you tell me about my mom? I don't remember what she was like..." The boy would turn up to Quelt, eyes shimmering with interest and almost sadness.
Speech,