gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-04-2014, 04:51 PM

Of course this question was difficult for him. Quelt had never met Elsa, he was connected to the children through Hajime and Hajime only. The stories he had were from the boys word of mouth, of his experiences passed through all of them. In this world they just had to keep living and hoping they were on the right path. Ixionn noted he wanted to be like Quelt one day, and a flutter of pride hit him. Yet his swatted it down as he sighed a little, looking at his own reflection in the water. "Just because you don't have a crown doesn't mean you aren't a king Ixionn. You only need to be yourself to live a full life. Care about the ones you care about, and protect what you think is worth protecting. Trust me in the beginning the only reason I wanted to be king was because I hated being underneath others. But serving under Bass taught me that's not what it's all about." the man sitting on his haunches as Ixionn came to lean against him.
"I didn't get to meet your mother, she was gone before I met all of you. But Hajime told me she was a wonderful woman. White as snow with blue eyes, trying to find her place in the world. He blamed himself for her death, since he himself had lost almost everyone he had gotten attached to. He figured it was a curse, but I told him I was determined to break it with you guys." His bi-colored orbs looked at Ixionn. "Ixionn you do know that you are a prince by birth-right right? Would you like to hear the story of the Atka kingdom? If you can deal with the sadness that sits within it, but also the pride that arose from those dark ashes."" he asked the young boy. He was almost a year now, that was when Hajime killed his brother. He was certain Ixionn was as ready as any of his other brothers and sister, and Renhet had already heard this story.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]