Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-04-2014, 05:49 PM

Nona moved a little bit so he could lay down and when he did she would lay next to him. Right now he was keeping her company once more, company that she enjoyed. Laying next to him seemed easy for her to do because she was comfortable around him. She wanted to know what he did last night after she left but restrained herself. What he did last night was not of her concern but what was before her now was. The trek here again was uneventful but what was waiting for her here was well worth the while.

The afternoon was ahead of them and for now laying down would work, so long as she got to spend time with Ambros, to get to know him a little more today. She smiled as she rested her earthen toned fur pressed against the ground beneath her. Nona was going to enjoy the moment and hoped that she could always seem him even if it was only during the day. The thoughts about become his mate grew stronger but it was still small. Her forest green eyes gazing over Ambros's face. Another chuckle bubbled from her maw as she gently rested her head on his side hopefully he would let her anyways.

She felt somewhat safe around him at the moment. Despite what little she knew about him there was just something about the brute that kept her motivated to spend time with him. Nona had to know Ambros a little more and thus her words came about "I hope you don't mind me resting my head on you for a bit, I just want to spend time with you" she kept her usual tone of voice as she spoke to him. His words were pleasing to hear as they made her relax more from her run to here. Perhaps it was the heat again that made her think of these odd things once more but for now she wouldn't fight the feelings she had for Ambros.

"hear me sing."
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-