ardent

Thrown Back and Forth

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2014, 07:32 PM

Destruction was relieved at how well Deviant took her, and how she felt she rambled. Yet to him it was just her giving the expatiation she asked for it seemed. So many memories, more shattered and in pieces than not, flicked in her mind. Her childhood, her teenage years, her young adulthood... Bane... Dillinger and the fate of her other children. The sickness and being reminded of all she was. The past was not always pretty, but Destruction would cling to what she remembered. She did not want to forget again. Her birthname stuck in her mind, but it was more of a secret than anything. Sometime to revealed to those who had truly earned her trust, her identity, and her heart.

She chose not to partake in another bite of meet, waiting on the answer. Her companion fell silent, muzzle lowered and gaze off in the distance. Memories stirred, she knew that look. How often had a similar one crossed her? His voice came out so soft, but there were underlying emotion in that single word, definitely more to tell. Death. Destruction would shift closer, giving him a nuzzle of comfort to the shoulder.

?Sometimes the world gives us tests such as these, Deviant. They are hard, enough to drive us mad with heartache... Hate and sadness... Loss... I can not say for all members of your family, for I am no seer, but you seem to be the kind of man who would raise them right and set an example for others. They lurk somewhere in this world, I am sure of it. Their fates may be much kinder for all we know, but that is all we can pray for.? Destruction would offer him a smile, her damaged face lifting to somewhat of a more beautiful thing with it. ?The world works in mysterious ways, and I can vouch for that. Just because you are separated now does not mean you will never see them again. Just keep pushing forward... And you could very well be surprised.?
Speech