ardent

{ A NEW PAGE ; }

Vasilisa

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2014, 08:32 PM

Life since the coup; it had been such a bore, but the dead goddess could not fathom what lay out there in the world of Alacritia, what treasures awaited discovery. Upon her crust, she was cold as a stone, still as a star in the night. Cyan gems were dulled, the right marred by scars, as well as a slight tear upon her left ear, a notch torn by the great war two years ago. It ached at her heart just upon thinking so much upon the coup. She had yet to see any of her family; yet she only sought out one that she truly loved and trusted, her brother Fendar. There were no signs of her maskless kin, the one supposedly having survived the battle. Had any of her other siblings survived? It had taken the wounded phoenix two years to travel to these lands; all due to broken bones and spirit. "It's all gone, and I blame them. It was all their fault for the countless lies. I should strip myself of the shameful name soon." What name could be so much more shameful than that of the Xanilov was beyond the temptress, but there were some, amongst them families whom have fled these lands in fear or fright of being challenged for their kingdom and rights. Perhaps the members of the royal court -- that she had been amongst once -- had fled here after the coup, or succumbed to the weakness that was instinct? She did not have a single care in the world.

She found herself in a world beyond hopes -- beyond desires. A gorgeous steppe in the midst of moonlight. Unbeknownst to her, the goddess stood exactly parallel to the lands of a familiar kingdom. Cyan gems searched the vast territory for any sign of her kin -- of her family even. There was no hopes of finding such characters. Even those who survived the coup were far too scattered to recollect them into one group. There was noone she trusted, but a familiar face could possibly reveal itself someday, yet remain masked by lies and deceit. "Hello? Anyone?" Quietly the firebird would call, her voice a dull monotone, lacking any excitement or emotion, aquamarines staring across the lands in utter silence.