Radioactive

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 07:34 PM
((crappy post is crappy >.>))

She couldn't help the smile that flitted over her features as he told her that he was glad she would stay. When she had joined all she had ever wanted was to please this male, to have him notice her and need her, and now here they were. Not the best circumstances but rekindled that desire to help once more though it was over shadowed by the fire that had been lit by Desdemona's banishment of Morphine and the stripping of her rank. If only Nnoitra had stayed in power, would it have all been different if Morphine and Jaeger had ruled together? She wished she had been able to meet and be with Nnoitra more, their time together had been fleeting and brief most times so this was nice...

Forget about Cyanide? A frown adorned her features, black rimmed eyes narrowing curiously as she looked at him. Ears were forward and attentive as he spoke but she nodded slowly as he spoke of allowing her to kill the bitch if it didn't go well. That was disheartening but she would do as she was told for now. There was a pause and her mind started to crank, wondering if that was it, if she was no dismissed and was to go back to doing nothing. Her heart rate quickened at the thought of doing absolutely nothing, not being allowed to do anything... But soon he was speaking again, outlining a new plan for her and a new job. Seracia? This was a a diplomatic job, a job to keep her occupied.

But besides the fact it was a keep busy job she appreciated it and a smile slid across her features, something close to relief washing over her. "Is there any specific message you'd like me to bring to them? I will take when I can get for now, its better then not being able to do anything with this new rank" she said, half joking but a hint of bitterness managed to creep into her tones. She was trying her best to keep her true feeling hidden but it was apparent to probably everyone that she was bitter about loosing her rank. She would get it back, she was confidant enough about that.