size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-04-2014, 10:48 PM

He nodded his head as he introduced herself and her snake companion, on whom he was about to comment on until she made the point of killing. Bass' golden eyes narrowed slightly, his eyes taking in the same sized female again. "I am always looking for stronger warriors, and our lower ranks feed for the pack. But, I will not approve of mindless killing, or harming of another pack member do you understand?" His words were firm as his eyes slightly pinned, he would kick her pretty butt out if she dared to go around on a mindless killing spree. Life was a precious thing, and he hated to see it cut short because of the state of a wolf's mind. Only then would he be able to comfortably accept her into Abaven.

Her snake -- Sabre -- was eying him carefully. "As for Sabre, I have no problems with him joining you as well. I must warn you though, these plains aren't called Serpent Plains for nothing. My pack is used to killing a snake if it bothers them, so I would make sure that either everyone meets Sabre, or he stays rather close to you." He would hate to see her friend getting killed because his pack had learned to swiftly deal with other snakes. "I mean no offense Sabre, I just try to keep my wolves safe." He said, eying the beast with a small smile.