size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-04-2014, 11:03 PM

Some wolves were quick to leave, but Chrono spoke over the crowd. The Azat turned his golden gaze to the man, his smile soft. "Of course Chrono, I appreciate your words. You're home will always be here, if you need to think things over I will not force you into things. The next training shall be soon, I was thinking of having one on one spars with all the warriors we have here. Well, me and Motif both taking on some of you." He admitted, his eyes glimmering. The training with Bevroren had gone quite well, but it was now time that he tested their skills with his own power. That way he could help them personally. He trusted Motif's judgement, and knew that she could test them as well. Plus, she seemed to rather like that.

The man would go on, asking to train in both herbs and fighting. The pale boy could not help but blink in surprise, a large smile on his maw. "Of course Chrono. I am sure that Harmony will be more than happy to train you in both, and it will be good to have a warrior on the battle fields who can tend to wounds as well. Any callings for the healers you may answer." He was glad that he was taking an interest in Abaven, enough of one to study not one, but two fields of study. Pride for his members serge within him.