Not A War, An Alliance.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2014, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014, 11:20 PM by Anzhelika.)
Mindless killing. Ahh, how she loved the thought of it, but he seemed to misunderstand her words a bit. "Oh, no, no, no, darling. Not my pack mates, or someone you favor. I simply mean I can crush someone without a hesitated decision if it ever came to that. I enjoy the cold, ruthless, and barbaric ways of the war, and the sheer enjoyment of the last breath choked in the throat I'm clasping on. Don't worry about your pack members, but please do tell them I don't have the best temper, for I respect if I'm respected. I do apologize in advance if I.. Snap," the white girl would say with a hard chuckle, turning her attention onto Sabre as Bass mentioned his name. "As for him, he stays fairly close to me at times, coiled around my body." She would tell Bass, nodding at him. "Jussst make ssshhure thossse wolvesss don't ssstep on my bodyy, pleassse," Sabre would tell Bass with an almost worried expression, coiling himself affectionately around the pale Queen's neck. "Ohkay.. Now what?" Anzhelika would ask aloud at the male. She wasn't sure what to do after she had "joined" a pack.. "So, what is my rank? Warrior, hunter, or just down right at the bottom- the lowest of the low?" Sabre hissed at the thought, speaking his own thoughts aloud. "Don't worry, Anzzzhelika, you'll alwayyssss be a Queen to meee," he would tell the female, snuggling his head into the soft, plush fur of the white Queen's neck.
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!