size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-04-2014, 11:50 PM

Her words almost made him want to turn his head away. While Bass would fight to his last breath to protect his pack, it didn't mean that he enjoyed tearing into the flesh of an opponent. To each their own, he supposed. As long as she didn't harm Abaven members like she said, he wouldn't turn her down. He believed that there was a goodness within all wolves, and would not turn them away because they had fallen a bit towards the darker side of things. There was no denying that Anzhelika was a strong warrior, he could see it in her very build. Bass needed good fighters, and she was clearly skilled. He nodded his at her, remembering that he warned her about a temper. Bass hardly ever got mad, so it was a bit amusing for him to watch those with more of a short fuse. His attention was turned back to the snake, chuckling at the worried look he seemed to have. "I will let everyone know to be wary of your passage on the ground Sabre. Sine Anzhelika is joining, you will be considered part of the pack as well." He said. It wasn't like he hated snakes, only when they decided to try to bite and poison him.

Bass' attention was once again turned to the female when she asked what next. "You will be a level one guard, or a Mruni. I do not hand out higher ranks, they are earned though training or though a challenge. You may challenge for any rank at any time, just not Azat or Azgrat, a position held by my sister." He said, tail thumping on the earth. "You may explore our lands, we lay claim to Serpent Plains here as well as Monument Rapids. Any other questions you have for me?" He asked, head tilting slightly.