Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-05-2014, 05:06 AM

Nona happily accepted his lovely grooming of her neck, muzzle, and even the crown of her head. She enjoyed this very much so as she closed her eyes as she felt his muzzle brush up against her neck to settle there What will I do when you leave? Will you return again? Or shall I have to follow you around to gain our attention and your affections?. Nona could tell or at least what she thought the way he asked his questions was in a sincere manner. Nona wouldn't leave his questions go unanswered "I don't know what you will do when I leave, I know I will be saddened having to part ways with you again, but I promise you I will return as I love spending my time with you, Ambros... you make me happy and make me feel good about myself, just knowing that you want to see me again it brings joy to my heart and I don't want to lose that, I don't want to lose what we have now" She truly didn't want to lose having Ambros, today getting to be with him meant the world to her.

Ambros meant a lot to Nona because he did keep to his word to see her again and the fact he groomed her and the like, would he possibly be the one she could finally be happy with. There was a smile on her maw "This feels nice to spend time with you, Ambros, just getting to be by your side it makes me feel safe and loved, something I've been yearning for ever since my heart was broken by someone else who didn't even really care at all". Despite not knowing about whatever it was he did at night she did indeed feel safe around him, it was something of a unusual sort to not know what this was exactly but there was no other words to describe how she felt about being around him.

"hear me sing."
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-