Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2014, 09:27 AM
"Ahh, makes enough sense. You're put at a beginning rank, and then earn your other ones. Yes, yes. I see. Well, Bass Destruction, Azat of Abaven, thank you for accepting me within your pack." She would take a graceful bow, dipping her large, pale bodice. The snake did his own thing as well, turning his head down respectfully at the alpha male.

She would raise her stance back to standing, turning her head a bit as well at the males words. "Hmm, yes, darling. Is there any pack activities that I could put myself in, you know, to perhaps get to know my pack mates better?" She would question, gold and violet gaze holding curiosity within their bicoloured orbs. Truthfully, to Anzhelika, she couldn't give a rat's butt less about the other wolves in this pack. But, she did favor Bass- Azat of Abaven. She craved his power and desired a high throne. She even enjoyed his mere presence. But, for anything to happen, she decided to make Bass favor her as well by placing herself into activities with others. Just for him. 'The things I do for others, seriously..' The ivory Queen would think to herself, turning her attention back to the male.
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!