Albion

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2014, 12:33 PM

We all want something to hold in the night

We don't care if it hurts when we're holding too tight

Albion was a bit caught off guard by Slava's polite demeanor. He had expected something so different. Some of the steel in his gaze lessened, and his posture loosened. He let out a small breath and said, "It's nice to meet you too, I guess." She would pause a moment before going on. Albion couldn't help but grin. He was half tempted to ask her where exactly she was from, but the Xanilov's reign had been over a massive swath of land and the odds of him recognizing anywhere she might name were low. "I didn't exactly grow up in the heart of it all," he admitted. "My home pack was in the way north, nearly outside of Ebony land. We hardly ever had visitors outside our family." It had been nice, he remembered, and serene. But when his brother had come into the pack, when his grandfather had died and passed it on, it had been Albion's time to go. The snow had been there almost year round, though in summer it was more mush than drifts. Tall trees, ancient and wonderful, had dotted the sweeping mountains and valleys. He hadn't found anything like it since, never mind his searching. He would not pry into Slava's past, though by then he might have admitted to curiosity. She had already surprised him once, after all.

"Speech," Think