ardent

To second encounters

Ambros

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2014, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014, 05:14 PM by Ambros.)

Her words were sweet to his ears, they brought his body ease, but his mine was still a buzz. He wouldn't want to press the topic further, he feared that if they only talked about when they had to go they couldn't enjoy while they were here. His head rolled away from her slightly, so he could look at her better. Nona, Tell me. His head gave a tilt as his gaze settle in on here. About you. Everything I should know about you.

He did surprise himself by asking, but general curiousity would escape him. If he listened then she would surely tell him. Today, learning was all he wanted to do. Perhaps he'll ask her to show him, show him the land in which she treasured so. He was the new kid here, and she the expert. While he wasn't interested in getting to close to the pack borders, he would follow her anywhere for now.

He had food stashed, maybe if she was hungr he could offter it to her later. His ears twitched as he rested his head in the dirt, facing her to watch when she was going to speak. What would she have to tell him? Would she feel limited and label him unworthy of her words? After all, he was deteremine to let her never know what changes at night...

Speech,