Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
09-05-2014, 05:47 PM

The white alpha would have quickly adopted the habit of bi-daily patrols around the border, she?d left Arivae in the care of Garthinaw. He seemed much more protective of her since learning about Novel;s attack. She?d feel her teeth grind as her lips pulled over them, the simple reminder creating a rage under her skin. A growl would bubble up within her throat as she tried to restrain herself, Song would take a breath as the sound of a summons would interrupt her thoughts. With the prospect of a guest the woman was able to render her mind numb once more, she could forget it for just a moment. The distance between them was enough for Song to once again render herself presentable, and as she replaced the last stray hair the caller would come into view.
A polite smile would appear on her features as her body was brought to a respectable distance from the pack woman, her own creamy haunches coiling beneath her. Bicolored eyes would take the girl in as she formally introduced herself, "Greetings, Stranger. My name is Song Destruction I am the Alpha of Sawtooth the pack you stand before. What brings you to my borders?" She?d tilt her head curiously as the pregnancy came into view. Her smile would widen at the sight and thought of the journey?s she?d taken whilst pregnant.

"Speech"