Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM

Nona could see a wolf the other wolf on her own side of the rapids and heard her voice. She couldn't help but smile when she heard the compliment come from this fae, she was rather beautiful to look at. She let her lips part to respond to the female who gave her the compliment "Thank you, I'm glad you think that, where are my manners I should introduce myself... I'm Nona one of the kruni, its a pleasure to meet you" Nona politely bowed her head towards the female. Some company would do her some good today she thought to herself, after all she still didn't know many of the pack members and hoped that would change soon.

Once more Nona spoke "May I have the honor of speaking with you without the formalities of my name is and this is my rank, I'd like to get to know you for well you outside of our ranks? if you would give me that chance that is?" Nona tried to make her question a honest one with usual gentle voice. There was one thing that Nona thought about since she became a kruni of the pack was that it would be easier to treat those who are injured if you know them on a personal level. Hopefully this fae would give her that chance and perhaps they could become friends after awhile.

"Speech"
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-