Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2014, 11:48 PM

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was a shift in the queen's demeanor, it came slowly as she talked about her pack. Azalea was obviously very proud of what she'd created for herself, and the pale silver lady felt a twinge of joy for her decision. She spoke of becoming a hunter, which was something the giantess was quite good at, but she didn't really want to do that. When the option of being a storyteller caught in her audits, the charcoal splotched she wolf perked up. "I can tell stories, I'd like that." She announced, bobbing her head enthusiastically. The empress began to explain more about her pack, what they represented, and the things she would need to know now that it was her home. With it came a duty, wolves to protect and standards to uphold. Not something the rugged wolfess was familiar with, but how hard would it be to figure that out as she went along?
She blinked at the auburn crowned queen, a small grin playing at her lips as she realized the question. She hadn't even gotten a chance to introduce herself. "Sacha Alianovna Volkov, miss." She informed her new queen, dipping her head politely with the admission. A pause for a beat, and her brow furrowed quizzically. She tilted her head to one side, her demeanor more childlike than it should be. When it came to packs and stuff, she had no idea what she was doing. She didn't know the first thing about how they operated, had never been part of one or encountered one other than meeting with the occasional wolf travelling away from home. "So hang on," She began, looking down at her paws like they held the answer to all of this, eyes narrowed in obvious confusion. "If this is my home now, does that mean I can still leave and gather things, find things... visit the other lands?" She asked, slowly looking up to the queen with a baffled expression.
Packs were weird. Family was much better, you knew everyone, and they understood things about you a lot better. Tall charcoal audits stood tall atop her cranium, attentive for a reply. If she could make a den, and still go out to collect her treasures? She would need things to decorate it, and soft things for her bed. She'd miss her broken bed in the cabin on Alias Island, but it wasn't really a big deal. Having any kind of home was good, no matter where it was. Right?

"Speech"
http://i.imgur.com/11nLc1M.png">