Stepping Stone {Abaven Meeting}

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-06-2014, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 04:11 PM by Nona.)

Nona listened intently to what Bass spoke about. This new rule was one that she didn't like but she saw the importance of it as well. The earthen toned fae spoke in a gentle and soft tone like she always did for the most part "I shall take my leave now, Bass, you know if there is anything you need me to do just let me know" She then looked at Motif and Quelt "Congrats to you both and you should also know that should need me for something to also just let me know" She bowed her head politely towards both Motif and Quelt before standing up and slowly making her way back to the rapids. Indeed if they did need her that would usually be where she was. Letting her mind drift off into places unknown she was quiet with her leave after what she said. Her tail hanging low and head down she would fade off into the distance to where she could be found. Perhaps they had questions for her but if they did she already told them where they could find her, the monument rapids the most beautiful place in all of her home... Abaven.

-Exit Nona-
"Speech"
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-