Not A War, An Alliance.

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 03:39 PM by Anzhelika.)
Anzhelika would listen to both Venus's and Bass's words, smiling a bit when Bass would tease the pale and obsidian woman. "Hmm, yes. I will make sure to keep up with any pack events that I can participate in, and I thank you both. For accepting me inside of your ranks, and greeting me into your pack. Venus, I will make sure to meet with you soon, but for now I must say my curiosity is peaked to explore my new home lands. And Sabre is exited as well, he loves basking in the warm sun," Anzhelika would say, giggling softly as the snake would slither around her pale neck. "And, I'm off. Good day," The pale lady would say with a polite dip of her crown in a small bow, and then picking herself up trotting of into the pack land's distance, her silhoutted form slowly disappearing for the sake of curiosity and exploration.

(OOC; ~Exit Anzhelika unless stopped.)
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!