Koroleva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 01:49 PM

A voice would ring out through the air which caused her to turn on her heels just to come face to face with someone she knew all too well. It was Fendar Xanilov himself, a warrior, family. Not that she did not enjoy seeing her family, she just really was not in the mood for putting up with it all. Her lower teeth would grind against her upper as she moved her jaw from side to side a few times. His harsh words were always going to be remembered as Koroleva did not simply forget. "I am not home, my dearest cousin. This is far from home and I have no interest in ever returning to the blood soaked hills and trees." She would respond with a flat tone as she stared at him. She was still not one for violence, she loathed it, but she would not take any shit from her family for her actions that day.

"What I plan to do here happens to be none of your business. Now, will you leave me alone?" She asked in a cruel tone to match his. She wanted to just back up and stay her shy and reserved self but she felt she was facing some inner demons by confronting Lizanna's son about what he had said to her.