Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-06-2014, 04:50 PM

A fluttering sigh left his lips as she spoke, meeting his hostile tones. He honestly didn't mean to be so grumpy all the time, but he was rather rude. "Oh cousin, are you not overjoyed to see that I have survived?" He asked, a slight teasing tone in his voice. See, he could be nice every so often, it was just... rare. She was right though, there was no home to return to. The vipers that ran it now would kill them on sight if they were to return. Fendar pulled his large frame on to his rump, sitting before Koroleva. "I find it interesting that so many of our royal blood are residing here, did you find your way here alone?" His voice was a bit softer now, he could see that he had very much upset the girl. He was usually one to protect his blood, and here he was making her angry at him. Closing his eyes, he took a few deep breaths before he dared to speak again. "Forgive me Koroleva, I do not sleep much these days. I can see the horror behind my lids each time they close, I can still hear the screams of our kin dying around me." The male shook, his large frame looking so frail in those few short moments. But as soon as he reopened his eyes, he stood tall once more.

Fendar knew that he had reacted a bit harshly, he needed to go climb a mountain or something so that he could sleep without the disturbing images clouding his mind over. He worked on bringing in those sour emotions so that he could at least have a pleasant conversation with his cousin. She had been only a year old last time he saw her, and now she was a woman. He didn't remember her being this shy though, she used to be a fiery thing. Desipite this, pride glowed in those eyes of his. She may have ran, but here she was alive and well. "You've grown a lot in the past two years. You really are looking well, Koro." He even managed a small smile, it was like someone had just sucked up all those grumpy feelings.