ardent

Not A War, An Alliance.

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2014, 05:58 PM

Something whispered to her that Bass shared her suspicions. Perhaps a growing ability to communicate without words. Mmm, if the gal had no intentions of harming Abaven members, her thirst for blood could lead unwanted attention to the King's pack. Though, she would respect the alpha's decision in giving the stranger a chance. An overwhelming sensation of pride would pulse throughout her body when Bass would address her as his lead guard. Ah, it was a nice title to hold - though, not enough.

Eyebrows raised at the king's teasing tone and she simply went along with his bump to her shoulder. Uneasy feelings about this girl refused to allow her to relax, rather it forced her to watch the woman's expressions and movements carefully. Her least concern rested upon the snake - the serpent could easily "go missing" if he became too much trouble.

This stranger seemed to vanish as quickly as she appeared. Hurrying away to who knows where. Venus would be sure to keep watch over the girl until she felt comfortable with her presence. Eyes looked at Bass questioningly. I feel uncomfortable in her presence. I will be sure to keep an eye on her unless instructed otherwise. Though, I would feel more comfortable if she was watched until she can prove her loyalty. I just hope she does not bring unwanted attention to Abaven. . .

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts