Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-06-2014, 08:02 PM

The young queen seemed to be amused by his words, which made his head tilt ever so slightly to the side. Did he say something humorous, or was it simply the change in his mood? He was quite fixed on the fact that Raisa had made it out alive, but they had all thought that she had died with the rest of her family. "Forgive my excitement Ebon Queen, we had all assumed that your mother died with the rest of the family, I am quite overjoyed that she made it to these lands and struck up New Ebony. Then again we assumed that everyone had died, although it seems that a lot of our kin have made their way to Alacrita." He was saddened by her words of her mother missing, but knew that Raisa would come along soon. She was a strong woman who had seen many horrors, but always seemed to find herself in some way or another. He had no doubt that when she snapped out of it that she would make her way back here, back to her children. It was then that he remembered that Valeriya had said 'first born' and not 'only child' or Raisa. Auburn ears tilted forward as he grew curious. "How many siblings do you have Lady? If you don't mind me asking of course, I am quite intrigued." It was a bit funny how regal he became once more in the presence of his blood, for two years he had wandered alone and had missed so much. Like his little cousin's birth, and Raisa's rise of a new Ebony. Oh how joyous the moment must have been.

She spoke of being a pleasure to meet him, and he rumbled slightly. "I assure you that the pleasure is all mine Lady Valeriya. To have young blooded Xanilov's is indeed a great moment, to have one rule Ebony is even greater." He said softly, his eyes twinkling with a bit of pride for this girl he knew nothing about. But she was family, which meant that even though he knew little, his heart knew much more than that. Her smile and laugh followed, her words extending a new home to him. His own grin grew on his muzzle as his head slowly nodded back and forth. "It would be an honor Lady Valeriya to have you as my Queen, if you will have me as your Knight. I wish only to protect and defend Ebony, to see it prevail once more." The girl knew about the coup, as all Xani's did, but the thought of it still made him shiver. "I have seen and fought more than my fair share in the war Lady, but from the horrible occasion I have brought strength and knowledge along with me." He shrugged his lightly marked shoulders, chuckling softly. "Plus I'm pretty big, some wolves might just flee when they see me towering behind you." It truly was a silly thought, following his cousin and casting his shadow on her. How many would look and flee at the sight?